MAUL as a concept and where we go from here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHPab4d Forum Index -> alt.barney.dinosaur.die.die.die
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phrackwulf
Jihaddi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: MAUL as a concept and where we go from here. Reply with quote

At this point, barring a return by Syxx, I'm going to have to assume that Nick Marquardt is MAUL CINC. This raises a bunch of questions, most probably beyond my pay-grade. Does Nick chart the course for MAUL as a JAO? I hold the rank of Corporal technically, so he does out-rank me but I led my own independent task unit within MAUL and I report directly to MAUL CINC according to my unit's charter. Since we don't officially have a CINC right now, what do I do? Who is our contact point with Jweb and JU? I realize we don't play very well with other's historically speaking, MAUL was formed by a bunch of guys who poked fun at the AD&D rank system back in JU1, but any suggestions would be helpful.

"He's just a grunt, uh... sorry, no offense,"- Carter Burke

"Okay, we wax him, no offense"- Cpl. Hicks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I'm concerned right now, since Phrack and I are the only two active MAUL folx, I'll just go ahead with this and name myself "acting CO". Phrack, you're going to be second-in-command, in charge of your own unit with almost complete autonomy, and umm ... I guess that makes me the JWeb/JU contact.

Far as rank structure and everything else goes I'm pretty much going to say, "Fuck rank structure." So there. Razz

That's all I have at this point. Working long hours, so not a lot of time to do this kind of stuff.[/quote]
nickm
Jihaddi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goddammit, I am not a frickin' guest.
Nemesis
Art Boy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are so! It even says!
quanti canicula ille in fenestra?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHPab4d Forum Index -> alt.barney.dinosaur.die.die.die All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: