Why do you resort to censorship?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHPab4d Forum Index -> alt.barney.dinosaur.die.die.die
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zero

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject: Why do you resort to censorship? Reply with quote

Trolling is cool, why do you delete posts? Don't you realize that trolls fill an essential function in creating discussion in the forum. That is why your fucking forum is soooo boring.

Katster should stick to playing in his sandbox.
Mal-3
Frustrated Pulp Hero

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I didn't know that people telling me I'm going to hell for talking smack about kidvid stars - usually in the lamest netspeke imaginable - constituted a vibrant form of expression.

Now piss off, kid. You bother me.
"Good lord, he's using country music!"
"He dies! He dies screaming!"
--Deadpool #68
Shadur
Dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bovine bowel movements also fill an essential function in the great wonderful cycle of life. That doesn't mean we want any of your bullshit on our doorstep. Thank you for playing.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
katster
the so-called admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:15 am    Post subject: Re: Why do you resort to censorship? Reply with quote

Zero wrote:

Um. Last I checked, this is my sandbox. That is, I'm the chief admin, and in the end, what I say goes. If you can't handle that, you're free to leave. Since it's so boring here and all.

BTW, trolls are lower on my list than random strangers on the street as people to whom I bother to listen.

Have a nice day.

-kat
"these are the days of miracle and wonder" -Paul Simon, "The Boy in the Bubble"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pupp
Jihaddi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Why do you resort to censorship? Reply with quote

katster wrote:
Zero wrote:

*snip*

BTW, trolls are lower on my list than random strangers on the street as people to whom I bother to listen.

Have a nice day.

-kat

Heh. I've always equated trolls with those random folks who inexplicably would smear their uh... food after-products all over the stalls in the public restroom at the restaurant I used to work in...

...you don't know why they did it, the proper method was certainly available, and someone else always has to clean up the mess.
A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its condition is improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are illusional spin from the liberal media. Illuminating rooms is hard work. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
anonymous crocodile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this forum is cool, i'm bookmarking it.

trolling can be cool, depending on what type of trolling. i don't know what type of trolling is being talked about here. i'm in favour of the type of trolling that gives a laugh, but not lame-arse put-down trolling.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHPab4d Forum Index -> alt.barney.dinosaur.die.die.die All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: