You people are crazy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHPab4d Forum Index -> alt.barney.dinosaur.die.die.die
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A Parent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: You people are crazy Reply with quote

You people are nuts! Any logical normal parent would realize and appreciate the lessons taught to children through Barney. You people have nothing better to do than to sit around and hate a ficticious character that teaches young children to share and to be polite to others, as well as teaching them the alphabet and numbers. Get a life and use your voices to oppose other causes such as war or outsourcing!
Pupp
Jihaddi

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Ooh. Reply with quote

Blabbity-blabbity! I like calling people crazy, but I get my kicks from posting pseudo-outraged messages on boards where I know they'll just get ignored or deleted!

Blibbity-blabbity! Blobbity-Blibbity! I don't read said sites, so I don't know anything i'm talking about! Blargity-Blahgity!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
A Parent

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

You're an ass!
Aris_TGD
Jihaddi

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you're a troll. So?
CATULLUS: Of course. This way people can call Caesar “Commander Cocksucker” out loud and it’s okay, because they’re not the ones calling Caesar a cocksucker, they’re just quoting that wacky Catullus. I can’t help it if I’m the voice of the people.
Pupp
Jihaddi

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply Reply with quote

A Parent wrote:
You're an ass!

Yes, but don't change the subject! Oh yeah... blabbity-blobbity!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KillJoy
Jihaddi

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh damn, our horribly large volumes of output of late have made it obvious that none of us care about anything else or have anything going on in our lives! God, of course, spreading an average of around 2 posts per day between a bit more than a dozen people... all of us are clearly devoting most of their waking time to this. We'll just have to artificially post less often to make it *seem* like we might be trying to do other things or carry on lives. Or, wait, I've seen the light... instead of occasionally using my free time to write pieces of fiction, I'll do the patriotic thing and watch TV or drink beer or something! Thank you, oh person who went out of their way to post in a low-traffic message board to try to convince its denizens that they're wasting their time, your well reasoned arguments (no doubt after much research into our justifications behind real life issues with the show, and with complete knowledge of the community's main status as a shared fiction writing environment) have swayed me and have truly changed my life.

Do you know what the Buddha looks like?
anonymous crocodile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.vitriol.com/barney.html

i think that link explains it very well, so-called parent.

i can assure you all that my 2.5 year old won't be watching the same crap that was used to torture iraqi insurgents at al-qa'im

(mind you, they reckon the "i love you" song was a cover for subliminal frequencies that affect brain function... though who's to say they don't build those frequencies into the actual tv broadcasting? and in any case, that bloody song in itself is torture enough!)
Angel Meiru
Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good post. That show is TORTURE!

Sesame Street is a 1000 times better.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHPab4d Forum Index -> alt.barney.dinosaur.die.die.die All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: