Barney, Teletubbies, and BooBlahs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHPab4d Forum Index -> alt.barney.dinosaur.die.die.die
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zoltec

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Barney, Teletubbies, and BooBlahs Reply with quote

Things have been really bad for TV and somehow it gets worse just when you think we hit bottom.

Barney, of course, totally sucks and has no redeeming values. The Teletubbies may have one or two things right, but for the most part are so bad that the show seems to be obsene at times. Now, the BooBlahs are out there. This show is about creatures similar to Teletubbies that make sounds similar to flatuence. This show comes from the U.K. so it has not hit the states in force yet.
Angel Meiru
Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Well, at least they knew to end the Teletubbies Reply with quote

Well, at least they stopped making episodes of the Teletubbies and I have not seen their merchandise in ages, so at least the creators had the brains to stop the show.

I wish they would do the same for Barney. Still making new friggin episodes, GYAH!
Doc Forrest
Jihaddi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Ghod. It is a good thing that I am not awake to see this toxic sludge being paraded on the airwaves of a morning. Unfortunately, our fight against the One Evil is not over.

VRDET R&D Technician Forrest King
a satisfied customer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:08 am    Post subject: Re: Well, at least they knew to end the Teletubbies Reply with quote

<trollboy comment snipped>

Thank you, come again. </apu>

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Well, at least they knew to end the Teletubbies Reply with quote

Careful, Mal, you left a spot.
Patrick Alpha
Resident bloody clueless idiot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say it, but I LOVE the teletubbies. It is very surreal, very VERY surreal.

Not a joke.
I mean come on, how can you not laugh at Tinky Winkys red handbag? And the scandal involving the Teletubby dolls? No offense meant to anybody BTW.

But i seriously enjoy the Teletubbies, and feel they may be powerful allies in The Struggle.

Because although they don't teach much of anything, it's better to teach NOTHING then to teach evil, isn't it;)?

Booblahs though.. Don't even go there
Cheers, Patrick
Tailwhip
Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you patrick, good point. But how would they physically aid us? I mean, could they infiltrate the organisation or sumthin?
Patrick Alpha
Resident bloody clueless idiot

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Tailwhip"]I agree with you patrick, good point. But how would they physically aid us? I mean, could they infiltrate the organisation or sumthin?[/quote]

Well, they draw the target range (0-5) away from Barney, so at least they aren't watching The Beast.

Although, I guess you could argue that the teletubbies demographic is for BABIES, not TODDLERS, and therefore they would be irrelevant. Then again, some babies watch Barneys show..

But really, that part was a joke. The rest is real though
Cheers
Patrick
BTW: Good to see more members coming in nowadays (You, Elena/Leto, and Justin (to a certain extent). I am no longer resident newbie any more;)
Tailwhip
Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, but you're also right there-Telletubbies don't really speak so I think that's better to be shown to babies. The trouble is, if toddlers watch things like booobah or the telletubbies, I think it degrades them. Because there is no speaking, and it is a sort of trance like experience that quitens and settles babies. I believe toddlers are too mature for this.
Deleted Post

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yum, B'harnee flavored troll. The new taste sensation!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHPab4d Forum Index -> alt.barney.dinosaur.die.die.die All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: