real chances of surviving for barney in the real jungle

View previous topic :: View next topic  
criszaor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: real chances of surviving for barney in the real jungle Reply with quote

well. first let me tell you about myself. I am a chemistry teacher in a very well known university in Bogota (Colombia, S. America) and I have had the chance to be inside the real jungle ( I mean, not that Rambo synthetic one, the REAL ONE!) while I was performing a research on frogs and other anurii. Then, all of a sudden, I realised it: the most hatred object of my entire existence, the master evil of doom ( sorry if I am wrong, my english is not that good...but you get my idea) would not be able to survive longer than 5 minutes into that deep, dark, gloomy and full of menaces place. then, I started thinking: what if we all barney haters of the world, instead of protecting the rain forest and stuff, bring barney to a campaign to "save" the tropical forests and jungles and while "IT" is here...swosshhh!!! a spider, a snake, even a frog ( we've got the 25 most poisonous ones) or any animal just makes it fade away. we could even erase the memories from the many kids by using the batrachotoxin as a brain washer. ok. sorry if I extended too much, but it is something I had inside of me since they decided that Barney was an "inspirational role model for Colombian Children" and we have it on the air for 3 hours a day. please if you get to read this, I will thank any comment of any kind (be polite, please)
a satisfied customer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*idiot troll redacted*

Thank you, come again. </apu>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHPab4d Forum Index -> Writing Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: