Barney question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHPab4d Forum Index -> alt.barney.dinosaur.die.die.die
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Random Dice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject: Barney question Reply with quote

Hello,

The more I learn about Barney, the greater my haterd grows. It is pure evil designed to mislead and hurt children while pretending to be educational. Really, the show should never have been on PBS. Does anyone ideas how they were able to fool so many people into thinking this show was educational?
Angel Meiru
Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:05 am    Post subject: I agree! Reply with quote

Hello,

The more I learn about Barney, the greater my haterd grows. It is pure evil designed to mislead and hurt children while pretending to be educational. Really, the show should never have been on PBS. Does anyone ideas how they were able to fool so many people into thinking this show was educational?

My aunt is fooled by the so-called "educational" premise of Barney. My cousin tried to bash Barney and tell her mother and 2nd cousins the evils of Barney, but the sad thing is, that my aunt does not believe her.

But the irony was, that my cousin once liked Barney, until I snapped her out of it and told her the true evils of the show and now, she joins my ranks.
[/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHPab4d Forum Index -> alt.barney.dinosaur.die.die.die All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: