Exodus Op and related JU2 to JU3 work.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phrackwulf
Jihaddi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Exodus Op and related JU2 to JU3 work. Reply with quote

I like this forum by the way. I think a dedicated writing forum is a good idea for people who write but aren't necessarily a part of the JU3 core team. My question is, I have a mini-Op detailling Most Holy's retirement from MAUL that I think might work as a decent bridge from JU1/JU2 to the latest JU. It is relatively large, so I'm unsure if it will fit as a post to this board. I'm also afraid there will be some minor problems between Jihad Canon and what I wrote and so I'm looking for suggestions.
zibblsnrt
Not the Bald Guy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're worried about size, feel free to post it in segments - stick one chunk in a first post, and then followup that way.

Granted, Alpha got a really large chunk of text in one post earlier, so you shouldn't have a problem. Just look at the scale of the JU3 segs anyway; most stuff is small by comparison. Wink
Homo sum: humani nil alienum a me puto
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHPab4d Forum Index -> Writing Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: