Us-spammery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHPab4d Forum Index -> alt.barney.dinosaur.die.die.die
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zibblsnrt
Not the Bald Guy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:45 am    Post subject: Us-spammery Reply with quote

Since notice is a good thing, I'm kinda curious as to ways to increase awareness of this site. Considering that folks like MoHo have actually managed to catch wind of us and the like, it's obvious that we're not entirely obscure yet, but it'd be cool to get some more readers, and some more activity on the boards that isn't mainly related to the JU3 cast.

I also noticed a few folks with accounts who I didn't recognize as involved with TJAB before; feel free to introduce yourselves or otherwise point out where you guys found this place from.

For the rest of y'all, any ideas where to start trying to get some attention again? It'd be cool to find some kinda casus belli to get our hit counts up again, if just to be sure we've got a more varied audience and more input on things.
Homo sum: humani nil alienum a me puto
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pupp
Jihaddi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I added jihad.net to stumbleupon.com... it's pretty cool, and hopefully we'll start seeing some random stumblers coming onto the site.

If yer running Firefox, the stumble extension is damned cool, btw.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHPab4d Forum Index -> alt.barney.dinosaur.die.die.die All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: