She's gonna kill me...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elena, aka Leto Bucher
Jihaddi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: She's gonna kill me... Reply with quote

Okay, so I was a little bored when I thought of this...just a little Laughing

Things Not to Do Around Leto
No.1- Don't suggest she watch 'Jurassic Park'. Shapeshifters with a weird sense of humour do not need to become aquainted with that movie.
No.2- Keep any and all caffeinated beverages away from her. We all remember what happened last time.
No.3- Don't mention what happened 'last time'
No.4- In regards to #1, don't show Leto anything that might give her 'ideas'. This includes any monster movies, fantasy novels, or, in the name of all that is good and holy, Lovecraft
No.5- For the safety of all, don't poke the panther whilst it's napping
No.6- Just remember, you had nothing to do with this list and were in the process of throwing it away if she catches you reading it
No.7- Don't mention the time Katze took her to TRES
No.8- Don't ask her why she acts weird around Pupp
No.9- Do not, please do not, ever ask about the Lyran fight
No.10- Don't ever get in a sparring match with her. She has odd ideas about what constitutes a 'fair fight'
No.11- Never, ever get in a drinking match with her
No.12- Don't ask about the fog spell. Don't ask to be shown the fog spell.
No.13- If she asks 'Hey, can I use you to test this?' 'Can you help me?' (whatever it may be) run away. Far away.
No.14- If she asks 'Do you think this would work?' or 'Is this a good idea?' say no. Please.
No.15- The current pool odds for Leto accepting an order without grumbling about it (Pupp doesn't count) is now 3 to 1.
No.16- For all new recruits: Don't think you're safe. Carry a mirror and use it to peer around corners for the first few weeks, because she will pounce you.
No.17- Don't tell her where the elf is if she asks
No.18- Sneaking up on or startling Leto is what is now classified as a Bad Idea. And there's people with the scars to prove it
No.19- Whatever you do, DON'T comment on her singing ability the day after she's been drunk
No.20- Don't ask how often she's been sent to Operations. It's just not worth it.

Oh, idle hands are the devil's playthings. This list will probably get updated now and then, given the char. Wink
Everything I know I learned from killing smart people and eating their brains Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Elena, aka Leto Bucher
Jihaddi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: Just a convo... Reply with quote

Didn't really know whether or not to put this here or in my LJ. Didn't think it deserved a whole new post topic..meh.

Just a very short conversation that might've happened between Leto and someone else, I don't know who, honestly. Smile

Not yet, anyways. Anyone got any ideas? Wink

“This is never going to work.”
“Yes it will.”
“No, it won’t. People have been trying for ages with little success.”
“My plan is fool proof!”
“I’m not even going to remark on that.”
“All it really requires is a great deal of patience.”
“Ambushes require a great deal of patience. You require help. Listen to me, this-will-never-work.”
“I am not…”
“It was your own fault and you know it. You’re casting about for blame and you have to let it fall on the one thing that will only cause ya more trouble.”
“Are you standing there and telling me I cannot work out the great amount of rage slowly building up inside of me?”
“Well, wait wait wait. Don’t look at me like that. I didn’t say that, I’m just saying trying to catch an elf that can be classified as a humanoid, Jolt-powered missile, when *indoors* is a pretty silly thing to attempt.”
“And what do you suggest I do instead?”
“Given that in the mood you’re in, something along the lines of destruction?”
“Yes.”
“Head down to the firing range. Geez.”
Everything I know I learned from killing smart people and eating their brains Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey do you ever cry??
katster
the so-called admin

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
hey do you ever cry??

Wow, off topic and a jerk to boot. Plus a coward.

-kat
"these are the days of miracle and wonder" -Paul Simon, "The Boy in the Bubble"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Doc Forrest
Jihaddi

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this would be a perfect time for an old friend to make a comeback (friend = side of my personality). Besides, I need someone to test some weapons for me.

VRDET R&D Technician Forrest King
Elena, aka Leto Bucher
Jihaddi

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*looks up, grins*

Cool Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PHPab4d Forum Index -> Writing Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: